PowerPier Ultimate Solar Charger
Solar Power to get you in the water faster and keep you there longer.
- Safer - no direct power to your boat or boat lift.
- Extend Battery Life - as much as 6-10 years.
- Portable - the solar panel goes with you for charging cell phones, trolling motors, GPS, and more.
- Easy to Install - complete in minutes; all easy to follow instructions included.
- Rugged - marine grade connectors, strong adhesive, and the most flexible and durable solar in the world - stands up to hail and all weather elements.
- Low Light Operation - works on overcast days. Lightweight - No frames, no special stands or mounting brackets needed.
- Waterproof - No worry about using in wet environments.
- Glass Free - Nothing to be broken.
- Saves Time - Keeps boat lift batteries and boat batteries charged when not in use, even for long periods of time - get to the water immediately.
Includes a 14 watt PowerFilm solar panel, a mounting plate, a 15 foot extension cord with a Y-splitter, a 3 foot cable with O-ring connectors, and a 4.5 amp charge controller.
Additional extension cords, cables, and charge controllers are available.
- Based on a depth of discharge of 80% versus 20%.
Operating Voltage - 15.4
Wattage - 14
Current - 0.9 amps