R-7 The PowerFilm Rollable solar charger can go anywhere, do anything and stand up to the toughest punishment, while being the lightest, most flexible, waterproof solar panel on the planet. The 7W rollable is the perfect portable solar solution for waterlogged environments when you need to keep small electronics powered-up, or you want to supply a trickle charge to the battery of a boat without worrying about the water. Unlike other thin-film solar technologies, PowerFilm solar chargers do not need to be "sun soaked" after storage to produce peak power; you have critical power to moment you need it.
What's in the package?
- One (1) 7 watt rollable solar charger
- One (1) Female CLA
- One (1) 15' extension cord with O-ring terminals
Best uses and suggested accessories:
- Battery charging
- Remote power - cellphone/smartphone, fish finder, GPS
- Camp lighting
- RA1 - male CLA
- RA3 - battery charging unit
- RA16 - 12V USB conversion plug
- Operating Voltage: 15.4
- Wattage: 7
- Current: .45 amps