The Sunvent SVT-212S provides continuous ventilation whenever there is sunshine. No batteries, wiring, plugs, or noise. The housing is constructed of durable stainless steel and the clear cover protects the solar panel while keeping water and back drafts out. It is very easy to mount and requires a 4.75" diameter installation hole.
- Fully automatic operation powered by solar energy.
- Avoid heat build-up by keeping an area well ventilated.
- Prevent mold, condensation, mildew, musty odors, dampness, etc.
- Moves 696 cubic feet of air per hour.
- Water resistant and noise free.
- Durable stainless steel housing.
- One year limited warranty.
- Easy installation.
The SunVent is recommended for greenhouses, stables, temporary worksites, shipping containers, and other stationary applications.
8.5" x 8.5" x 3.0"