This item is currently low in stock due to supply chain delays. If you are needing to place a larger order please contact us at email@example.com.
The Sunvent SVT-224S provides continuous ventilation during the day or night with a built in Ni-MH rechargeable battery. No wiring, plugs, or noise. The housing is constructed of durable stainless steel and the clear cover protects the solar panel while keeping water and back drafts out. The vent can be used as an intake or exhaust by swapping the two included fan blades. A switch inside the Sunvent allows it to be turned on and off. It is very easy to mount and requires a 4.75" diameter installation hole.
- Fully automatic operation powered by solar energy.
- High quality rechargeable Ni-MH battery with On/Off switch.
- Avoid heat build-up by keeping an area well ventilated.
- Prevent mold, condensation, mildew, musty odors, dampness, etc.
- Moves 850 cubic feet of air per hour.
- Water resistant and noise free.
- Durable stainless steel housing.
- One year limited warranty.
- Easy installation.
Intake and Exhaust Capability:
- The SVT-224S comes with two fan blades: intake and exhaust, (the gray intake fan blade is labeled "INTAKE")
- To exchange the fan blade, simply pull the existing blade off and push on the new one. Be careful not to bend the motor shaft when changing the fan blade.
- If you have only one vent installed, we recommend using only the exhaust fan blade. If you have multiple vents, try different configurations of intake and exhaust to achieve effective cross flow ventilation.
The SunVent is recommended for greenhouses, stables, temporary worksites, shipping containers, and other stationary applications.
8.5" x 8.5" x 3.0"
*Batteries may be replaced with a 1.2V 3000mAh NiMH Rechargeable Battery with Soldering Tabs (Soldering Required).