- One Opener for a Single Gate
- Entry transmitter (1)
- Transformer (recharges your battery, battery not included)
- Control box (battery NOT included)
- Mounting Brackets
- Bracket hardware
- 10 ft. Battery Wire Harness (1)
- Instruction manual
- Installation video
- 4-1/2" template
- Extended warranty form
- Customer support card
- Warning signs (two)
- Requires 12volt automotive or marine battery and weather proof case (not included).
- Not designed for gates opening away from the property (Push-to-Open)
You may also need these items before you begin the installation:
Low voltage wire (RB509) will be needed to run the (110volt AC) plug-in transformer to the opener control board; length depends upon the distance between the transformer power supply and the opener arm. Solar Compatible.
- Designed for gates up to 12 ft (3.7m) long and 300 lbs (113.4kg)AC or Solar powered to meet the needs of 100% of the market
- Designed for optimum solar performance with 5 Watt solar panel
- Battery back-up - works with an automotive or marine battery (not included which optimizes performance in cold weather.
- Easy to install solar capable low-voltage system, no electrician or welding required.
- Works on all types of gates; chain link, tube, ornamental and vinyl.
- UL approved obstruction sensing enhances gate operation safety.
- Provides a maximum of 175+ cycles per day using transformer charger with up to 1,500 back-up cycles in fully charged battery.
- Rapid recovery charging system.
- 12 Month Limited Warranty.
Gate Capacity/Cycle Chart: