***Compatible with LightSaver accessories, NOT standard PowerFilm accessories (RA-7, RA-13, ETC.)***
The PowerFilm LightSaver USB solar panel provides maximum portability in a solar powered cellphone charger. Charge your phone or other device with solar power even when the sun isn't shining. The LightSaver rollable solar charger features a built-in, lithium ion battery to provide power to your device anytime.
The battery can be recharged either from solar power (in about 6 hours of full sunlight) or by using the included USB micro cable (in about 3 hours). Simply unroll the thin-film solar panel to recharge the battery, wrap it up and take with you. You'll then be able to use solar power to charge your device on-the-go.
The LightSaver’s flexible solar module wraps around the outside of the core taking up minimal space in your pack, pocket, or bag. When you're ready to recharge the LightSaver, unroll the panel to expose it to the sun. Four attachments points located at each corner allow for easy mounting to a variety of surfaces.
- Durable, flexible solar panels roll up into a small lightweight package for easy storage and portability
- Recharge internal battery via input cable or in 6 hours of full sunlight
- Can charge your phone 1.5 times from internal battery
- Use the stored energy to recharge your device even at night
- 1x USB outputs for charging your devices
- 1x Micro USB for charging from a wall outlet
- 3200 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Made in the USA
|Size:||7.8" x 1.6"|
|Deployed Length:||7.8" x 18.5"|
|Charge From Wall:||3 Hours|
|Charge From Solar||1 Day of good sun
(6 hours full sun)
|Power Output:||5V, 1A|