PowerFilm Rollable solar panels are thin, lightweight, flexible and can withstand extreme environments to reliably provide power where you need it.
The PowerFilm R7 7 Watt Rollable Solar Panel is the perfect portable solar solution for waterlogged environments when you need to keep small electronics powered-up, or you want to supply a trickle charge to the battery of a boat without worrying about water. This is a great solution for boating, camping, or charging a 12V battery from solar in remote areas. Unlike other thin-film solar technologies, PowerFilm solar chargers do not need to be "sun soaked" after storage to produce peak power; you have critical power the moment you need it.
Using the R7 rollable solar panel:
- Simply unroll the solar panel with the solar material facing towards the sun.
- Power your device or charge your 12V battery by connecting to the solar panel using the female car charger adapter (RA-2) or 15' cord with O-ring connectors (both included).
- Consider options to protect the battery from overcharging such as the 4.5 Amp Charge Controller (RA-9) which protects 12V lead acid batteries.
What's in the package?
- 7 watt rollable solar panel
- Female car charger adapter
- 15' extension cord with O-ring terminals
- 12V battery charging
- Remote power - cellphone/smartphone, fish finder, GPS
- Camp lighting
- Charging power-packs such as the GoalZero Yeti or EnergyBar 250
- Ham radio
- RA1 - male car charger adapter
- RA9 - 4.5A Charge Controller for 12V lead acid batteries
- RA13 - Anderson Powerpole adapter
- RA14 - 12V USB conversion plug
- RA16 - Goal Zero solar adapter
- Operating Voltage: 15.4 V
- Power: 7 Watts
- Current: 0.45 Amps
- Width (mm): 368.3
- Length (mm): 584.2 unrolled
- Width (in): 14.5
- Length (in): 23 unrolled
- Weight (kg): 0.269 kg
- Weight (lb): 0.594 lbs