Skip to content
Explore Basic Mechanics: Build a battery powered dancing robot! The robot uses DC motors and gearing to make the robot "dance" by leaning back and forth. Introduce your student to the fundamental mechanics of motors and gears. This kit also provides experience with basic circuit construction and assembly processes.
- Easy Assembly: Our science toys include all the tools and materials you need. Laser-cut wooden components, clear & simple instructions, and a small magnetic screwdriver. No soldering required, and simple assembly. (Batteries not included).
- Safety Tested: All wooden blocks are made of real balsa wood and contain no harsh chemicals. Non-toxic and non-irritating!
- For Ages 5+: Suitable for boys and girls ages 5+. Great for kids who love building and science. Create a fun and rewarding learning experience for your children!
- Choking Hazard: Small Parts
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device